Southampton Grenville House, Southampton, SO15 1GX
BPP's study centre, Southampton, offers an exceptionally high standard of teaching and support. Our facilities, which include a student lounge and free Wi-Fi, mean you can relax between classes.
We offer a full range of exam-focused courses in classes of no more than 35 people. Our dedicated team will ensure that you receive the support you need to achieve the success you deserve.
The study centre is easily accessible by road and rail in the centre of Southampton. There are also regular open days and other events which will help you to decide the best way to study for your professional qualifications with BPP.
All of our tutors have worked and qualified in industry, practice or public services, so they can use real-life examples to give technical subjects a practical context.
Your tutor will be there to support you throughout your studies – and will be fully contactable both inside and outside of classroom hours.
BPP Southampton regularly holds ACCA , CIMA and AAT open days, as well as institute events. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.
Professional Education courses at BPP Southampton
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ICAEW)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
All courses run subject to demand.
BPP in Southampton centre facilities
- Eight modern, air-conditioned classrooms
- Snack vending machines
- Costa Coffee is directly below the centre
- Various sandwich shops, pubs and restaurants within ten minutes' walk
- Computers with free internet access
- Wireless access
- Computer based assessment lab
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lift and ramp
- Disabled toilets
Secure bike racks are available at the train station.
Private study rooms available subject to classes – please phone ahead to confirm.
There are numerous public car parks within two minutes' walk of the centre.
Computer based exams
Computer based exams in ACCA, AAT & ICAEW are offered at the Southampton office.
BPP in Manchester holds a range of open days for prospective students for all its programmes. Find out more in our events calendar.
If you can't make it to an Open Day, why not book a centre visit? This includes a tour of our facilities and a discussion with a tutor, at a time convenient to you. To book your centre visit please email email@example.com or phone number shown above.
For our University students there are careers events and networking events throughout the year.
Student - focused events include:
- Numerous links with the profession facilitated by our specialist careers service
- Annual Careers Fair
- Innovative pro bono projects
- Numerous student clubs, societies and student planned events. See our Students' Association website.