Personal information is information which can identify you as a living individual, whether by itself or when used in conjunction with other information which we hold or are likely to hold.
BPP Holdings Limited and each of its subsidiary companies are registered at Companies House. The subsidiary companies to which your personal information collected through the Website may be directed (as relevant) are:
- BPP University College of Professional Studies Limited
- BPP Professional Education Limited
- BPP Actuarial Education Limited
- Actuarial Education Company Limited
- BPP Learning Media Limited.
The Data Protection Act 1998 defines your rights as an individual in relation to your personal information and how it is used. Its purpose is to ensure that organisations like ours manage your personal information in a fair and sensible way.
Please note that your access to the products/services/materials offered on the Website may be restricted if you do not submit personal information when we ask you to do so. For example, if you are one of our staff members or students and if you wish to use certain pages of the Website you will need to register for this and then enter your name and password on the login page to gain access to the relevant pages. Otherwise you will not be able to access those pages.
You should not use the Website if you do not accept changes which are made to it. In addition, you should tell us if changes mean that you do not accept the way in which we use your personal information.
In this policy:
- Your personal information – what we collect, Sensitive Personal Data, requesting and updating your information
- What happens to your personal information – what we do with your information when it is submitted to the website
- Whistleblowing and compliance with US SOX Law
- Security, usage statistics, cookies and web beacons
- Direct marketing
Customer Services Director
BPP Holdings Limited
Aldine House, Aldine Place
142-144 Uxbridge Road
Phone: 0845 075 1100