Newcastle 2nd Floor Gunner House, Neville Street, Newcastle, NE1 5DF
BPP's study centre, Newcastle, is situated directly opposite Newcastle Central train station, in the heart of the city centre.
During breaks from tuition you can relax in one of our two student lounge areas with access to free Internet, check your emails or keep in touch with the office. Alternatively use our wireless facilities with your own laptop.
Our tutors are qualified professionals dedicated to achieving success. We actively encourage students to take advantage of our open door policy to sort out problems early.
BPP Newcastle regularly holds: ACCA, CIMA and AAT open days, as well as institute events. Find out more about upcoming events in our events calendar.
Professional Education courses at BPP Newcastle
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ICAEW)
All courses run subject to demand.
BPP in Newcastle centre facilities:
- Computers with free Internet access
- Wireless access
- Seven class rooms
- Two student lounge areas
- Computer-based assessment lab
- Snack vending machines
- Lift and ramp
- Disabled toilets
- The nearest car park is Times Square next to the Life Centre.
Disabled Parking can be found on:
Clayton Street (NE1 5PY)
Grainger Town Car Park (NE1 4DP)
Computer Based Assessments /CBEs
- ACCA Computer Based Examinations/Assessments are held at 10:00am every Tuesday, 2:00pm every Thursday and 9:00am on the first Saturday of each month
- AAT and ICAEW Computer Based Examinations are scheduled on specific dates. Please contact the centre for more details.
How to book: email@example.com or 03300 379 786
BPP in Manchester holds a range of open days for prospective students for all its programmes. Find out more in our events calendar.
If you can't make it to an Open Day, why not book a centre visit? This includes a tour of our facilities and a discussion with a tutor, at a time convenient to you. To book your centre visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number shown above.
For our University students there are careers events and networking events throughout the year.
Student - focused events include:
- Numerous links with the profession facilitated by our specialist careers service
- Annual Careers Fair
- Innovative pro bono projects
- Numerous student clubs, societies and student planned events. See our Students' Association website.