BPTC Excellence Award
Awarded by BPP University Law School
The excellence award is for those that have applied for the BPTC and have, or are predicted, a 1st in their undergraduate degree.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must have one of the following:
- A ‘1st’ class degree result, or
- A penultimate year result of a 1st if you are still completing your degree, or
- A predicted 1st
How much is the Scholarship worth?
There is a total fund of £100,000 available, with individual awards of up to £5,000.
- This award is assessed on the quality of answers given at interview
2018 Scholarship timeline
- Applications open – 22 January
- Applications close – 1 March
- Shortlist for interview – 9 March
- Date for interviews – 19 & 20 March
- Results declared – 30 March
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are now closed. All eligible candidates will be interviewed.
Terms and conditions
- The award will be by way of a fee reduction, and is therefore only redeemable by enrolling on the BPTC.
- We allow students to compete for more than one BPP award, but no student will be awarded more than £5,000 in total.
- We do not take account of any external or non-BPP awards (e.g. Inns scholarships).
- Students who hold an existing bursary award from BPP may apply for a scholarship to receive a named award and to increase the amount (i.e. the named award would replace the bursary if successful).