BPTC Excellence Award
Awarded by BPP University Law School
The excellence award is for those that have applied for the BPTC and have, or are predicted, a 1st in their undergraduate degree.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must have one of the following:
- A ‘1st’ class degree result, or
- A penultimate year result of a 1st if you are still completing your degree, or
- A predicted 1st
How much is the Scholarship worth?
There is a total fund of £100,000 available, with individual awards of up to £5,000.
- This award is assessed on the quality of answers given at interview
2018 Scholarship timeline
- Applications open – 22 January
- Applications close – 1 March
- Shortlist for interview – 9 March
- Date for interviews – 19 & 20 March
- Results declared – 30 March
How to apply
Applications open on 22 January. Please check back here for more information.
Please ensure that you are available for interview on the given dates before applying. All eligible candidates will be interviewed.
Terms and conditions
- The award will be by way of a fee reduction, and is therefore only redeemable by enrolling on the BPTC.
- We allow students to compete for more than one BPP award, but no student will be awarded more than £5,000 in total.
- We do not take account of any external or non-BPP awards (e.g. Inns scholarships).
- Students who hold an existing bursary award from BPP may apply for a scholarship to receive a named award and to increase the amount (i.e. the named award would replace the bursary if successful).