Manchester St James Building, 79 Oxford Street, M1 6FQ
As a BPP University student in Manchester, you will be well placed to benefit from all it has to offer, in terms of excellent study opportunities and a fulfilling student lifestyle.
Manchester, with one of the largest student populations in Europe, is a thriving commercial centre. A staggering 65 of the FTSE 100 companies are based here, including household names such as Google,
The Co-op and BBC.
In the centre of all this you will find BPP University’s study centre, located in the historic St. James’s building on Oxford Street, only a two-minute walk from Oxford Road train station and five minutes from the main shopping areas.
Manchester is known for its world-famous football clubs, Manchester United and Manchester City, as well as Lancashire County Cricket Club and its cultural mix of music, museums, theatres, cinemas, shops, bars and restaurants.
BPP University programmes available at Manchester
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- LLM Legal Practice (Barristers)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma Route]
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA)
- ACCA Professional Papers
- Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro) [Integrated]
- Academic and Career Skills Module (available with MSc programmes)
- English for Finance Professionals
- In-Sessional Academic Study Skills Support
Programmes run subject to demand.
BPP University in Manchester facilities
- 108 seat lecture theatre
- 24 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Mock courtrooms for realistic role-play for law students
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated student advice and careers service
- Pro Bono centre
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines
- Secure cycle racks
- A multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology