The Academic English courses are designed to help you reach the English language entry requirements for your chosen BPP University International Foundation Certificate, undergraduate or postgraduate programme. Success on these courses means you can progress directly onto the applicable BPP University programme without the need to take any external English tests.
This programme is offered for one, two or three terms depending on ability at start of programme and the exit level required.
|Location|| Start Date |
January, May, June and September
| Length of programme || Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Reading, writing, listening and speaking tests
| How to apply |
To apply, please request a call back for more information.
- Our English language provision is accredited by the British Council
- Guaranteed progression onto your chosen BPP University degree programme on successful completion*
- You are encouraged to take part in cultural and social activities in London as part of your course
- You will have access to online resources on BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- There are four different levels of entry to suit your specific needs from IELTS (or equivalent) 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
- Enjoy studying in a central London location with students from around the world
- Study books and online study materials are included within the fees
- Learn from experienced academics and professionals in a welcoming and friendly classroom environment
- You will develop your language skills for business, legal, psychology or healthcare studies as required
- You can generally expect to improve by approximately 0.5 IELTS equivalent per term**
- You will develop English skills for academic purposes and increase your confidence
- You have a choice of start dates for added flexibility
- You will benefit from a high degree of tutor contact time – 20 hours face-to-face tuition per week (there will be homework and self-study to undertake in addition)