About BPP University and the McTimoney College of Chiropractic
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic is managed and operated by BPP University. All students are students of the University, programmes are internally approved by the University and graduates are awarded a degree of the University. The Masters in Chiropractic is externally recognised by the General Chiropractic Council.
Students will learn the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic, preparing them for the chiropractic profession with a recognised degree. Chiropractors need to perform well in a clinical environment and we are able to combine the academic excellence of a university with the real-life focus of a professional environment.
Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health
Our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health is ideal if you wish to undertake a degree in a healthcare related profession such as; chiropractic or nursing, but do not have the usual qualifications, such as A-levels. This programme focuses on the general ethics, professional and clinical aspects and practical tuition appropriate for practice-based, manual therapy courses. The programme will give you the confidence, skills and knowledge to prepare for our Pre-registration nursing degrees in adult or mental health.
The Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
One-year part-time with flexible delivery options (UK/EU students only)
| Modes of study |
Classroom and practical
| Assessment |
Case studies, coursework, examinations (multiple-choice and practical) and presentations
| How to apply |
Please apply online directly to: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0)333 1223 604
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Our Pathway programme is designed to help you reach the equivalent of A-level standard in relevant sciences
- Once you have successfully completed the Higher Education Certificate in Health you can progress on to our Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Funding available through Future Finance student loans^
- There are no specific programme entry qualifications required
- You will develop the study skills you will need for your BPP University degree
- You will study four in-depth modules over two terms