Bar Transfer Test (BTT)
The Bar Transfer Test is the test for solicitors and lawyers from overseas jurisdictions transferring to the Bar of England and Wales.
The Bar Standards Board has placed the information about the BTT course on their website. This contains useful information on the exam requirements and some guidance for returning candidates.
- Qualify to practise at the Bar of England and Wales
- Choose between two sittings a year typically in April and September
- Expert tutors with hands-on, professional experience
- BPP organises, sets and marks the BTT on behalf of the Bar Standards Board
- Learn with one of the UK's leading Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) providers
- If a candidate has a query regarding obtaining the necessary exemption to sit the Bar Transfer Test they should contact the Bar Standards Board at the following email address: BTT@barstandardsboard.org.uk