BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Our BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree will give you a practical grounding in accounting and business disciplines and can, depending on module choices, provide you with exemptions towards qualifications with the ACCA, ICAEW, CIPFA and CIMA accounting institutes.
This degree focuses on practical, real-life application of accounting and finance concepts underpinned by academic theory and research, preparing you for success anywhere in the world.
If you have previously completely a SQA HND in Business and Accounting, a level 5 programme or a HND* you may be eligible to join our one year BSc Accounting and Finance [Top-Up] programme, which enables you to extend your studies to earn a full honours degree.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Three years full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, examinations and a supervised independent business research project
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: www.ucas.com
Three year programme code: N4N3
Two year accelerated code: NN34
| Professional Exemptions |
ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and CIPFA
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
**Click here for more details on this top up offer
- You can select modules which will provide exemptions towards qualifications awarded by the following institutes – ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAS, AIA and AAT
- Benefit from BPP University’s Partner in Learning status with the ICAEW, giving you access to a range of information and resources which will support your career in accountancy
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company and Future Finance student loans^
- If you have achieved any exam passes with the ACCA, we have validated entry routes into the programme, meaning that you can join us part way through. If you have completed ACCA F1-F9, you will be eligible to join validated entry points throughout the programme. If you have achieved exam passes with other professional institutes, we can also assess these for accreditation of prior learning
- The programme can include a free top-up of tuition towards professional/final level examination papers worth up to £5,000 meaning you can complete the remaining papers needed to become an exam qualified accountant from CIMA, ACCA or ICAEW(ACA)**
- You will experience professionally-orientated tuition from qualified practitioners
- This programme offers the choice to graduate in as little as two years full-time with the accelerated programme
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^