Financial Maths Booster Course
We highly recommend sitting this one-day course to prepare you for some of the financial maths that you will encounter within the syllabus. As well as enhancing your maths skills, it will give you confidence in using the Texas Instruments BAII Plus calculator, which you need for your exam.
Topics covered are:
- Location and Dispersion (measuring averages, standard deviation)
- Compounding and Discounting (time value of money, applying formulae, common mistakes)
- Project Appraisal Applications (NPV and IRR)
- Investment Valuation Applications (using discounting)
- Risk and Return (calculation methods)
Take a quick maths test – and if you score less than five, we strongly recommend you attend this course.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services covered by BPP Professional Education or BPP Learning Media. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.