BPP Online Classroom Live
Your live and interactive online learning experience.
Our award-winning Online Classroom Live is renowned for its interactive and engaging approach. It lets you study wherever you have internet access, and is ideal if you want this flexibility but like the discipline and motivation of a structured and timetabled course. The webinars, all delivered by our expert tutors, are recorded, so you can watch any you miss and you’ll be supported both inside and outside class by your dedicated tutor all the way to the exam.
If you haven’t experienced learning online in a Live environment before we would encourage you to watch our video.
Why study with BPP’s Online Classroom Live?
I found the Live Online Classroom experience really enjoyable and very flexible. Classes were very engaging with on screen pop-ups and I found it easier to ask questions in the chat box than on a face-to-face class. It was great that I could be anywhere for the class, didn’t have to commute to a physical classroom. And when I had to miss a class the recording of it was available within a couple days so I could just catch-up on what I’ve missed easily and without additional booking fees! The recordings are now available in my study plan and I also know I can e-mail my tutor, who has also been in touch via e-mails throughout the course, with any questions up until the exam. I can only recommend this form of study to anyone; I honestly don’t know how I have been coping without it!
Sophie Pozsonyi BPP Online Classroom Live student
Benefits of BPP Online Classroom:
- Participate in engaging and interactive live scheduled lectures
- Ask your tutor questions as they arise in and out of class time
- Get instant tutor feedback during the Live sessions
- Re-watch, or catch up on any live lectures you miss
- Proactive support from your tutor via email
- Interact with fellow students through our online forums
- Access pre-recorded lectures from the very start of your course*
*Excludes Tax courses
How it works:
Proactive tutor support
You will have a dedicated BPP tutor - a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist your learning. Your tutor will provide guidance and keep you on track with regular emails, to help you stay motivated and help you make the best use of your study time. Plus you can ask your tutor questions during live sessions and receive instant feedback. You will also be part of a genuine student community, via the live sessions and the online forum.
You can access all of the pre-recorded lectures from the start then throughout your course. Lectures can be paused, rewound and fast forwarded, allowing you to review and re-watch when you need to.
Recordings of Live lectures
Shortly after the Live sessions take place you can access the recordings of the Live sessions. This means you can go back to listen to what the tutor said if you missed something or didn’t quite understand it first time through.
Our excellent learning materials and study tools include highly focused Course Notes. They will save you time, focus your effort and embed learning more effectively than working through the full syllabus documentation. Switching between online and physical materials gives you optimum flexibility for study, wherever you are. You’ll have online access to all course content at least seven days before your course starts.
Introducing BPP Momentum for all ACCA and CIMA programmes
For ACCA and CIMA programmes at the heart of the Online Classroom Live is BPP Momentum, which allows you to benefit from competency-based learning; it means you will learn by doing. By progressively gaining knowledge, practising and testing as you go, you will be competent heading into the exam. With BPP Momentum you will benefit from all the features that the Online Classroom Live provides but you will also have access to you own personalised Achievement Ladder.
- The Achievement Ladder is central to your learning and allows you to monitor and track your progress, allowing you to identify strengths and weaknesses to progress through the qualification and achieve your goals. The Achievement Ladder is a series of steps that build in complexity, scope and syllabus coverage, preparing students for exam success.
- You can also benefit from Focus Sessions. These optional live webinars cover specific problems including technical areas and key exam-related topics. If you are stick on an individual topic or question areas you can join a Focus Session and go through them again during one of these live tutor-led sessions.
- Focused on your success, Programme Advisors provide and additional level of support. If you miss or fail a step on your Achievement Ladder the Programme Advisors will direct you to the relevant areas of support to help you get back on track.
Which courses can I study live?
View our full list of online courses here