BPP Online Classroom
a Offering you the ultimate in structured flexibility.
The Online Classroom is ideal if you want the flexibility of studying whenever and whenever you want combined with the support of a dedicated tutor. You can study at your own pace, with access to programme content, learning activities and assessment at any time. For the duration of your course you will have the ongoing support of a BPP tutor, providing guidance on how to progress through the programme.
Benefits of BPP Online Classroom:
- Study whenever is most convenient for you
- Progress at your own pace
- Plan and optimise your study time
- Benefit from structured support and guidance by a dedicated tutor
- Be part of a genuine online student community
- Interact with your tutor and fellow students in our online forums
- Switch between online and physical materials for optimum flexibility
What can I study?
Visit our full list of courses
Who is it for?
BPP Online Classroom is ideal if you are:
- On the move, working away from home or not in the UK
- Unable to commit to fixed class dates and times
- In need of greater flexibility
- Keen to interact online with fellow students
- Looking for the guidance and support of a dedicated tutor
How it works
Proactive tutor support
You will have a dedicated BPP tutor - a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist learning, and you will be part of a genuine student community, connected by an online forum. Your tutor will keep you on track with regular updates and prompts via the forums, to help you stay motivated and help you make the best use of your study time.
You work through a series of pre-recorded lecture, alongside course notes, then recap and test yourself to ensure your knowledge has been embedded. You can access all of the pre-recorded lectures throughout your course. Lectures can be paused, rewound and fast forwarded, allowing you to study at your own pace. Any questions for your tutor can be posted on to the online forum.
You will receive access to the complete guidance at the start of the programme and the tutor will highlight the key areas of this guidance throughout the programme.
Our excellent learning materials and study tools include highly focused Course Notes. They will save you time, focus your effort and embed learning more effectively than working through the full syllabus documentation.
Our renowned Practice and Revision Kit will help you prepare for the exam. Switching between online and physical materials gives you optimum flexibility for study, wherever you are. You’ll have online access to all course content at least seven days before your course starts.
Introducing BPP momentum for all ACCA and CIMA programmes
For ACCA and CIMA programmes at the heart of the Online Classroom is BPP Momentum, which allows you to benefit from competency-based learning; it means you will learn by doing. By progressively gaining knowledge, practising and testing as you go, you will be competent heading into the exam. With BPP Momentum you will benefit from all the features that the Online Classroom provides but you will also have access to you own personalised Achievement Ladder.
- The Achievement Ladder is central to your learning and allows you to monitor and track your progress, allowing you to identify strengths and weaknesses to progress through the qualification and achieve your goals. The Achievement Ladder is a series of steps that build in complexity, scope and syllabus coverage, preparing students for exam success.
- You can also benefit from Focus Sessions. These optional live webinars cover specific problems including technical areas and key exam-related topics. If you are stick on an individual topic or question areas you can join a Focus Session and go through them again during one of these live tutor-led sessions.
- Focused on your success, Programme Advisors provide and additional level of support. If you miss or fail a step on your Achievement Ladder the Programme Advisors will direct you to the relevant areas of support to help you get back on track.