Master's in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
Fuelled by media reporting, elective, cosmetically-driven dentistry is on the rise. To excel in this highly competitive field, dentists need to ensure they have the restorative abilities to meet exacting patient standards.
The Master's in Clinical Dentistry (Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry) will give you the crucial core skills needed to stand out in this specialist area of practice. You will follow extensive training so you can reliably plan the aesthetic outcome of the most challenging of restorative cases.
Teaching encompasses periodontology, prosthodontics, endodontics, implantology, cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. In addition, students from all of our programmes will have the opportunity to meet and discuss the management of patient cases with a multi-disciplinary approach and develop sound judgment based on evidence.
Once complete, the MClinDent in Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry will equip you with the knowledge and clinical techniques essential for the delivery of competent, high-quality, safe dental care. This encompasses a range of restorative competencies including pink and white tissue aesthetics, along with diagnostic tools, wax-ups, composite resins and the use of advanced IT technologies in the science of smile design.
The Master's in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
For full-time students some study will be completed at regional clinical centres nationwide in the UK and internationally
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Three-years (part-time) placement in your own country
| Modes of study |
Full-time with UK clinical placement
Full-time with international clinical placement
| Assessment |
Written assignments, clinical examinations, presentations
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
* For students undertaking the full-time with an international clinical placement option only, subject to contract.
- Boost your career by getting the knowledge and skills you need to expand your practice
- Programmes are delivered by postgraduate qualified dentists
- Learn front-line multidisciplinary approaches in the management of dental care
- Gain exposure to advanced dental treatment undertaken by expert dental academics in the UK, and if you decide to take the international placement you also gain clinical experience with patients*
- Flexible study scheduled to not interfere with your busy practice commitments
- Innovative training featuring the latest evidence-based patient care principles
- Benefit from exposure to a clinical environment in working specialist dental practices*
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^