BPP Online Classroom
Offering you the ultimate in structured flexibility.
Benefits of BPP Online Classroom:
- Study whenever is most convenient
- Progress at your own pace
- Plan and optimise your study time
- Benefit from structured support and guidance by a dedicated tutor
- Be part of a genuine online student community
- Interact with your tutor and fellow students in our online forums
- Switch between online and physical materials for optimum flexibility.
What can I study?
Visit our full list of courses
Who is it for?
BPP Online Classroom is ideal if you are:
- on the move, working away from home or not in the UK
- unable to commit to fixed class dates and times
- in need of greater flexibility
- keen to interact online with fellow students
- looking for the guidance and support of a dedicated tutor.
How it works
Proactive tutor guidance and support
You’ll have a dedicated tutor and be part of a genuine student community, connected by an online forum. Your tutor will keep you on track with regular emails and prompts, to help you make the best use of your study time.
You work through a series of pre-recorded lecture, alongside course notes, then recap and test to ensure your knowledge has been embedded. You can access all of the lectures throughout your course. Any questions for your tutor can be posted on to the online forum.
Our excellent learning materials and study tools include highly focused Course Notes. They’ll save you time, focus your effort and embed learning more effectively than working through the full syllabus documentation.
Our renowned Practice and Revision Kit will help you prepare for the exam. Switching between online and physical materials gives you optimum flexibility for study, wherever you are. You’ll have online access to all course content at least seven days before your course starts.
Free Pass Assurance
Online Classroom courses all come with our Free Pass Assurance should you be unsuccessful in your exam.