London Shepherd's Bush BPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8AW
Excellent transport links serve our Shepherd’s Bush centre, which is located just a five minute walk from Shepherd’s Bush underground and over ground stations and Westfield Shopping Centre which houses many high street stores, restaurants and cafes. Shepherd’s Bush also has a vibrant market, enjoyed by our students.
London is one of the most iconic cities in the world. For business alone, it is home to over half of the UK’s top 100 companies and nearly a quarter of the 500 largest companies in Europe.
Renowned internationally, London is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with attractions to suit all tastes and interests.
There are the obvious tourist attractions, world heritage sites and historical points of interest at the end of every tube stop. Sport, shopping and food are all well-served.
London is home to well-known football clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur. As one of the homes of art, music and culture in Europe, it is no surprise that London welcomes an ever-increasing number of visitors. So you can immerse yourself in the best it has to offer and get the most from your time as a student.
London is the world-famous city that has launched millions of successful careers. Maybe it is time to add your name to that list.
BPP University programmes available at London Shepherd's Bush
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
- Pre-Sessional English Courses
- Academic English Courses
- General English Courses
- Enhanced Academic Writing Course
- International Foundation Certificates
- Extended International Foundation Certificates
- International Pre-Masters Diploma
- Extended Undergraduate Degree programmes - Year One
- Extended Masters - Year One
Programmes run subject to demand.
- 16 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access in both buildings
- 122 on-site computers
- Library with student computers and printer
- Student lounge and breakout areas
- Disabled access to both buildings
- Multi-faith rooms
- Snack vending and drinks machines in both buildings
- Secure cycle racks
142-144 Uxbridge Road
or request a call back
Monday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
E: email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for international students)