Birmingham 32-34 Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6BN
As a student of BPP University in Birmingham, you will be based in Birmingham’s bustling commercial centre - the Colmore business and legal district - close to several mainline train stations as well as a host of other transport links.
Recently voted as one of the world’s top 10 cities*, Birmingham is a cosmopolitan, diverse, exciting place to be.
Known as the UK’s second city, Birmingham’s centre has been completely transformed and is now one of the country’s largest shopping centres with great nightlife and a huge student population. It is also home to many impressive businesses including KPMG, Deloitte and Eversheds.
You will not be short of things to do as Birmingham is home to the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Birmingham Royal Ballet, Birmingham Repertory Theatre and The Barber Institute of Fine Arts.
There is also the new, award-winning city library: the largest public lending library in Europe that houses one of the most impressive Shakespeare collections in the world.
*Source: Rough Guides travel series
BPP University programmes available at Birmingham
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management [Top-Up]
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- LLM Legal Practice (Barristers)
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
- ACCA Professional Papers
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma route]
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA)
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Implantology
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Endodontology
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) Oral Surgery
- English for Finance Professionals
Programmes run subject to demand
BPP University in Birmingham Centre Facilities
- 15 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated student advice and Careers Service on-site
- 84 on-site computers
- Computer-based assessment lab
- A multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines
BPP University Dental Institute
Our Birmingham study centre is home to the BPP University Dental Institute. This innovative, brand new dental facility is currently home to the Bachelor in Dental and Oral Sciences (Hons) (BDOS) programme, and provides an ideal environment for training in the most contemporary dental techniques - in both simulated and real patient care situations.
The BPP University Dental Institute includes the following facilities and clinical teaching aids:
- State-of-the-art classrooms with an advanced Livestream system to broadcast workshops and lectures globally
- Clinical pods with contemporary dental units for clinical training and supervision
- A simulation lab with state-of-the-art phantom head units suitable for all dental disciplines
- The latest equipment for 3D and conventional 2D digital imaging
Our onsite student advisers offer advice and guidance to our University students on a range of issues. Their focus is on non-academic queries and they can offer guidance on any aspect of student life, such as accommodation, finance, welfare and academic processes. Email: email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for international students) Tel: 0330 0603777.
Our award-winning Pro Bono Centre provides opportunities for law students to use their legal skills for the benefit of those who would not otherwise have access to justice. Email email@example.com for more details. There is also a range of volunteering activities available to all students.
We recommend that students travelling to BPP University in Birmingham by car use High Street - Dale End NCP Car Park.
*Please note that BPP holds no responsibility for the car park and all rates are subject to change at NCP's discretion. Any issues in relation to the fee should be raised with the attendant on site at the car park directly (or something along those lines)
Alternative car parks include Snow Hill Station on Livery Street.
Disabled Blue Badge parking bays can be found on Barwick Street, Colmore Row and Bull Street.
National Car Parks – Dale End (B4 7LN)
(Fee may apply)-->