Birmingham 32-34 Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6BN
As a student of BPP University in Birmingham, you will be based in Birmingham’s bustling commercial centre - the Colmore business and legal district - close to several mainline train stations as well as a host of other transport links.
Recently voted as one of the world’s top 10 cities*, Birmingham is a cosmopolitan, diverse, exciting place to be.
Known as the UK’s second city, Birmingham’s centre has been completely transformed and is now one of the country’s largest shopping centres with great nightlife and a huge student population. It is also home to many impressive businesses including KPMG, Deloitte and Eversheds.
You will not be short of things to do as Birmingham is home to the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Birmingham Royal Ballet, Birmingham Repertory Theatre and The Barber Institute of Fine Arts.
There is also the new, award-winning city library: the largest public lending library in Europe that houses one of the most impressive Shakespeare collections in the world.
*Source: Rough Guides travel series
BPP University programmes available at Birmingham
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- MA (LPC with Business)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
- ACCA Professional Papers
Programmes run subject to demand
BPP University in Birmingham Centre Facilities
- 15 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated student advice and Careers Service on-site
- 84 on-site computers
- Computer-based assessment lab
- A multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines