Supporting Diverse Cultures
BPP University is proud to be one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse universities in the UK. We want to ensure that everyone feels a sense of belonging as this will enrich your University experience. We appreciate that it is not always easy to meet new people, study a new subject or participate in activities and events. We know that your culture, ethnicity or background means that your perspective may be different from those around you. We also know that Diversity makes us stronger and leads us to understand the world around us in new ways.
The Inclusion team can assist with all of aspects of the University experience so don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to find out more, connect with likeminded individuals or contribute to one of our Diversity groups don’t hesitate to contact us at Inclusion@bpp.com
Some of the things we assist with:
- Celebrating a range of cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds
- Feeling of isolation and getting used to unfamiliar surroundings
- Speak confidentially about diversity issues with a member of staff
- Work with other teams at BPP on your behalf
- Consult with students in focus groups and listen to your feedback
- Raise awareness of students’ perspective with all staff at all levels
- Hold diversity events
- Provide opportunities for students to network with peers and access professional diversity networks
- Encourage students to see how engaging with and understanding diversity is essential for your career