Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
BPP's Professional Apprenticeship in Business Administration is designed to help train and develop junior administrators in front and back office roles. Apprentices will learn broad business skills they require to become an effective member of the team including IT, presentation, communication and customer service skills.
Suitable to train and develop talented staff in roles such as;
- Junior administrator
- Back office support function
- Reception or customer facing roles
- Any assistant position
Qualifications & study
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are centred on providing the practical training and knowledge required for an apprentice to become a productive and an effective member of a team quickly.
Apprentices will be provided with an individual learning plan that will map out how these new skills will be developed over the length of their apprenticeship.
The learning will incorporate online BPP professional training both live and recorded (to fit around their travel and work commitments).
Business Level 4 covers
- Combined Knowledge and Competence Qualifications:
- Level 4: QCF Diploma in Business and Administration
- Free 1 day Professional Development course from the BPP catalogue
Added value training for your apprentice free of charge covering topics such as time management, being an effective team player and influencing skills.
- Functional skills Level 1 or 2 dependant upon qualification level
To cover Maths, English and IT skills required to develop and thrive within business
Length of programme
Level 4: Minimum 24 months
- Work in a relevant role for at least 30 hours a week
- Must not hold a level 4 or above qualification
- Provide the apprentice paid employment
- Support the apprentice to gain new skills
- Enable the apprentice one day per week to study
BPP expert & dedicated support
- Consultancy and tailoring: Dedicated advice from an experienced apprenticeships team to design and establish your School Leaver Programmes or programmes incorporating apprenticeships matching and tailoring the apprenticeship to fit your business needs and develop talent. This will ensure all the vital skills integral to your business are included within the apprenticeship.
- Recruitment: Through our free recruitment service we'll also help find you the right person for the job and we'll manage all the funding applications for you.
- Training & on-going support: A dedicated Work Based Assessor will ensure your apprentice is on track to complete their work based experience and academic studies, and you will have the opportunity to feedback and tailor the programme further.
Rest assured you are in good hands with BPP.
- Find you a role: We'll help find the perfect role for you with our recruitment service.
- Training & Support: Your dedicated BPP support team will ensure you are progressing, and provide proactive support virtually via phone call, video call or email.
Funding from the government to cover some or all of the training costs is available.
- Apprentices aged 16-18 are fully funded
- Apprentices aged 19+ are part funded and an employer contribution will be required.
BPP Professional Apprenticeships are unique in that they offer qualifications aligned with professional institutions which allows the apprentice can use this as the first step on the ladder and progress to further qualifications. For example, level 2 apprenticeship all the way through to a postgraduate chartered qualification or even an MBA with BPP University.
Business Administration can be used for apprentices to understand the workplace before committing to a specialist profession route. The qualification gained allows progression to specialise and progress in many areas such as marketing, HR, Management and more.