Student advice team
The BPP University College Student Advice team support BPP students throughout their student journey. Their aim is to ensure students are happy and confident whilst studying with us and have a great student experience.
Student Advisers are an experienced and professional team who provide free, confidential and non-judgemental advice and guidance to BPP students on all areas of student concern.
They offer advice and information on:
- Academic processes
- Accommodation and Housing
- Counselling services
- International student support
- Local area information
- Learning support
- Local faith/prayer services
- Registering with doctors and dentists
- Travel and transport
- Welfare and many other issues students face
The Student Advisers are based at different teaching sites across the UK and offer advice in a variety of formats to suit all BPP students: phone, email, face to face drop-ins and appointments, workshops and Skype.
International student advice
The Student Advice team has two specialist International Student Advisers. Their aim is to help international students to get the best experience of living and studying in the UK. Both advisers have lived and worked overseas, so understand the challenges faced when living in a new country.
They are able to provide advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Preparing to arrive in the UK
- Orientation e.g. culture shock, understanding British culture
- Supporting your family
- Immigration e.g. Tier 4 visas, Schengen visas and Police Registration
The International Student Advisers are based at Leeds Whitehall Quay and London City. However, they provide support in sites across the UK.