Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Accounting*
Our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Accounting will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to start your Accounting and Finance degree at BPP University. This includes improving your written academic and business English together with study, presentation and communication skills.
It will give you a valuable grounding in accounting principles and quantitative techniques for business decision-making. We also offer an online study mode to enable students to benefit from flexible study, without compromising on the quality of their learning.
The Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Accounting is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
London Shepherd’s Bush
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
One term (full-time) 20 hours a week over 10 weeks
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, case studies and examinations (seen and unseen)
|How to apply|
* Subject to revalidation. **Full terms and conditions apply, for more information visit http://www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms.
- You will gain the required skills and knowledge to progress to BPP University’s BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree
- You will have access to online resources, via BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- Our tutors will provide regular feedback on your progress
- Funding available through scholarships and interest-free payment plans
- You are guaranteed a place on the BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance when you pass our Pathway programme***
- You will learn from a mix of experienced academics and legal professionals
- Our online study mode enables you to learn conveniently and at your own pace, without compromising on the quality of your education
- Our personal tutors and student advisers will work closely with you to help you settle in
- Students who progress immediately on to a BPP University undergraduate degree after passing their Pathway to Higher Education Certificate and have demonstrated commitment and engagement in their studies through attendance may receive £500 off their first year fees with the School of Foundation and English Language Studies Success Bursary**