Degree Apprenticeship: Financial Services
A Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship enables individuals to become highly competent professionals for the industry. The Financial Services industry encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage, or consult around managing money. These include retail and corporate banking, investment management, investment consulting, investment banking, mortgages, and life and pensions.
This Degree Apprenticeship is designed to bring together a range of financial services disciplines, with a balance of technical competence and intellectual and practical skills that will support apprentices both as learners and as future financial services professionals.
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Typically this Apprenticeship will take four and a half years including End Point Assessment
| Modes of study |
Our guided teaching is delivered through a mix of live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor, 24/7 access to recorded lectures and online lecture notes. Including online teaching sessions with face-to-face inductions and masterclasses.
Students take part in live discussion with fellow learners during live webinars and via course forums.
| Assessment |
Include: work-based projects, coursework, written reports and exams, E-Portfolio and multiple choice tests.
| How to Apply |
BPP Professional Education Group is one of Europe's largest specialist professional education providers of accountancy, legal and financial qualifications. BPP University is part of the BPP Professional Education Group and is a distinct legal entity with its own degree-awarding powers. In other parts of the Group, we offer a range of professional apprenticeships and qualifications from level 3 upwards.
To find out more about these apprenticeships, and other ways BPP can help your business, visit http://www.bpp.com/apprenticeships
*Students who wish to gain professional accreditation will need to take examinations set out by the relevant professional body either during the programme or after graduation. This is the student's responsibility and at the students own cost.
- Gain a full honours degree alongside practical, paid work experience
- Benefit from government funding rules - meaning your employer will pay the full cost of your programme
- Create opportunities to apply knowledge in work-based situations in the highly experiential Professional Practice modules running throughout the programme
- Take part in live discussions with fellow learners during live webinars and through course forums.
- Benefit from assessments and projects that relate directly to practical challenges in your workplace
- Develop knowledge and understanding of a wide range of key business disciplines, giving you the ability to interrogate internal and external factors impacting your organisation
- Option to supplement your online teaching sessions with face-to-face inductions and masterclasses*
- Study alongside your work commitments, part-time online with access to live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor, recorded lectures and online learning material
- Document your apprenticeship and showcase your skills through the development of a structured portfolio
- Learn from the expertise, insights and teaching from academic tutors with several years’ commercial experience
- Choose electives to specialise in either commercial/business banking, investment banking, or investment management
- Network with other apprentices through our collaborative learning environment and skills projects
- Develop key business skills and professional behaviours desired by employers