Degree Apprenticeship: Chartered Manager
This Degree Apprenticeship is suitable for those entering or already in management positions. It is designed to build an individual’s capability to successfully manage people, projects, operations and/or services.
It is a unique opportunity for apprentices to gain a business degree, awarded by BPP University, within an apprenticeship framework to provide the professional recognition of their ability to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate commitment to continual learning and development. This can all be achieved whilst earning and learning in the workplace.
| Start Date |
September and January
| Length of programme |
Expected completion in four years
This is based on first time passes and completion of the programme as designed.
| Modes of study |
Our guided teaching is delivered through a mix of live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor, recorded lectures and online learning material.
There is also an option to supplement online teaching sessions with face to face inductions and masterclasses*
*subject to minimum numbers
| Assessment |
Include: work-based projects, coursework, written reports and assignments, E-Portfolio and multiple choice tests.
| How to apply |
BPP Professional Education Group is one of Europe's largest specialist professional education providers of accountancy, legal and financial qualifications. BPP University is part of the BPP Professional Education Group and is a distinct legal entity with its own degree-awarding powers. In other parts of the Group, we offer a range of professional apprenticeships and qualifications from level 3 upwards.
To find out more about these apprenticeships, and other ways BPP can help your business, visit http://www.bpp.com/apprenticeships
| Trailblazer group |
Includes: Acivico, Agilisys, Balfour Beatty, Barchester, BBC, Birmingham City Council, Boots Opticians, Codegent, HMRC, Kinnerton Confectionery, Nisa Retail, One Stop, OPUS Building Services, Sainsbury’s, Serco, The Co-operative, The Civil Service, Umi Digital, Virgin Media.
**Subject to apprentice numbers
- Attract talent: our compelling programme will recruit and develop ambitious school leavers and equip them with the skills, knowledge and experience to excel in the workplace
- Tailored to your business: create a professional solution around the knowledge and skills your businesses requires, with the possibility of internal training options
- Taught by professionals: our tutors are practitioners with real-world knowledge of their field, providing apprentices with an industry relevant education
- Flexible learning without compromise: apprentices are able to utilise facilities such as innovative online resources, enabling them to study alongside their existing commitments
- Increase retention and productivity: designed with a curriculum relevant to any age group, so that you can present current employees with an opportunity to develop and progress
- Cost effective: with government funding available, apprenticeships offer a chance to develop a talented team of individuals without expensive training
- Practice-focused: our work-based assessments and projects demonstrate how theoretical knowledge is applied to practical challenges in the workplace
- Extra support: Face-to-face inductions and study sessions can be added to the programme to supplement online delivery.**