Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professional accounting qualification is globally-recognised. BPP University has strong links with the ACCA and offers a number of programmes to enable you to achieve your professional qualification whilst also enjoying university life.
BPP University’s Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route] programme is fully accredited by the ACCA and has been designed to provide you with core knowledge in key areas to ensure that you have the skills to go on to complete the qualification with ACCA.
The nine modules of the Advanced Diploma align to each of the nine Fundamentals Level papers (F1 to F9) of the ACCA professional accounting qualification. For each module successfully completed during the course, you will qualify for an exemption for the relevant paper from the ACCA. So you could leave with a Diploma from BPP University and exam passes in ACCA papers F1 to F9, by exemption. This means you would be on your way to becoming a qualified ACCA professional accountant and able to progress onto our BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance [Top-Up], MSc Accounting and Finance programme or ACCA Professional Level Papers.
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route] is awarded by BPP University
|Location|| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
18 months, full-time
| Modes of study |
Classroom with online study materials
| Assessment |
Computer-based exams (CBEs) and paper-based examinations (written) depending on modules studied
| How to apply |
Apply via UCAS
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: www.ucas.com
Programme code: 4N00
If you have exemptions or exam passes from ACCA Foundation Level Papers please Contact us for an interview so we can assess if you qualify for entry directly into term two or three of the programme.
- This programme is fully accredited by the ACCA on a module by module basis and mirrors the ACCA Fundamentals level structure and syllabus
- There are flexible entry points reflecting any ACCA exams you may have already completed
- You will receive 18 hours per week (on average) of facilitated learning in lecture groups with individual and group work – both inside and outside of the classroom
- Progression options are available from the Diploma onto our BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance [Top- Up], MSc Accounting and Finance programmes or ACCA Professional Level Papers package
- BPP University will manage all your assessments and exemptions from the ACCA F1 to F9 papers
- Teaching, delivered by a mix of practitioner and academic staff, ensures that you will be appropriately prepared for accountancy or finance as a profession as well as gaining an academic qualification
- Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance from BPP University
- You will benefit from comprehensive online learning resources and support to supplement your face-to-face tuition