Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Legal Studies
Our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Legal Studies will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to start your LLB (Hons) at BPP University. This includes improving your academic English, study and communication skills. As it is primarily aimed at future law students, you will also learn the basics of English law and aspects of society and culture.
The Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Legal Studies is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
One term (full-time) 20 hours a week over 10 weeks
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, case studies and examinations (seen and unseen)
|How to apply|
*Subject to any UK regulatory requirement
**UK/EU students only. Full terms and conditions apply for more information visit http://www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms.
- You will gain the required skills and knowledge to progress to BPP University’s LLB (Hons) degree
- You will have access to online resources, via BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- Our tutors will provide regular feedback on your progress
- Funding available through scholarships and interest-free payment plans
- You are guaranteed a place on the LLB (Hons) when you pass our Pathway programme*
- You will learn from a mix of experienced academics and legal professionals
- Our online study mode enables you to learn conveniently and at your own pace, without compromising on the quality of your education^
- Our personal tutors and student advisers will work closely with you to help you settle in
- Students who progress immediately on to a BPP University undergraduate degree after passing their Pathway to Higher Education Certificate and can demonstrate commitment and engagement in their studies through attendance, can receive £500 off their first year degree fees through the School of Foundation and English Language Studies Success Bursary**