Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Business Management*
Our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Business Management will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to start your Business Management degree at BPP University. You will cover a range of subjects including business management and quantitative techniques for decision-making, together with key study skills such as academic English language, presentation and communication skills.
We also offer an online study mode to enable students to benefit from flexible study, without compromising on the quality of their learning.
The Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Business Management is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Assessment |
Coursework, case studies and examinations (seen and unseen)
| Modes of study |
| Length of programme |
One term (full-time) 20 hours a week over 10 weeks
|How to apply|
* Subject to revalidation **Full terms and conditions apply for more information see http://www.bpp.com/bpp-university/terms. Please see inside back cover for further details. ***Subject to any UK regulatory requirement
- You will gain the required skills and knowledge to progress to BPP University’s BSc (Hons) Business Management degree
- You will have access to online resources, via BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- Our tutors will provide regular feedback on your progress
- Funding available through scholarships and interest-free payment plans
- You are guaranteed a place on the BSc (Hons) Business Management when you pass our Pathway programme***
- You will learn from a mix of experienced academics and business professionals
- Our online study mode enables you to learn conveniently and at your own pace, without compromising on the quality of your education
- Our personal tutors and student advisers will work closely with you to help you settle in
- Students who progress immediately on to a BPP University undergraduate degree after passing their Pathway to Higher Education Certificate and have demonstrated commitment and engagement in their studies through attendance may receive £500 off their first year fees with the School of Foundation and English Language Studies Success Bursary**