Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Healthcare
If you are keen to pursue a health-related degree such as Psychology or BPP University’s Higher Education Certificate in Health and Social Care, our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Healthcare will give you the confidence, skills and knowledge required. The programme covers elements such as biology, quantitative methods and general science, together with key study skills such as academic English Language, presentation and communication skills.
The Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Healthcare is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
One term full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Case studies, coursework and examinations
|How to apply|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- We offer excellent support with 16 hours’ tutor contact each week (including breaks), to promote better understanding and to help you apply your skills and knowledge
- Our personal tutors and student advisers will work closely with you to help you settle in
- Reinforce your understanding of the modules through small, group workshops with extensive online support
- You can gain the required skills and knowledge to progress to BPP University’s Higher Education Certificate in Health and Social Care
- You will have access to online resources on BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- You will develop a solid foundation in general science to help you get the most out of your further studies
- There are no specific programme entry qualifications required
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^