MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma route]
Our MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma route] is a unique programme which has been designed to provide you with the key knowledge and skills to enter a range of different careers in the fields of accountancy and finance.
This programme is unique in that it is aligned to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professional accountancy qualification and includes both accounting and finance modules. This means you will exit with a broad understanding of the contemporary issues across the disciplines, helping to make you more employable.
During the first three terms you will study BPP University’s Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route] which is fully accredited by the ACCA and has been designed so that the nine modules of the Advanced Diploma align to the nine Fundamentals Level papers (F1 to F9). For each module successfully completed during the course, you will qualify for an exemption for the relevant paper from the ACCA*, as well as being awarded the Advanced Diploma on successful completion of all nine papers. During the next three terms you will study our MSc Accounting and Finance which has been designed so that you can study for and take ACCA Professional Level examinations either during, or after, the programme**.
The MSc Accounting and Finance is awarded by BPP University
| Location |
For the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance you can study at one of the following locations:
The MSc Accounting and Finance will be delivered at one of the following centres:
For international students your study centre for the MSc Accounting and Finance will be dependent upon the terms of your study visa.
| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Classroom with online study materials
| Assessment |
Computer-based exams (CBEs) and paper-based examinations (written) depending on modules studied. At Masters level, assessments also include reports, group presentations and coursework.
| How to apply |
You need to register with ACCA before applying to BPP University. Visit accaglobal.com, call +44(0) 141 582 2000 or email email@example.com. You need to include your ACCA registration number in your application to BPP University.
*During the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route] Students need to be registered with the ACCA (this is the student’s own responsibility and at the student’s own cost).
**During the MSc Accounting and Finance, students wishing to take advantage of the dual nature of the programme and sit the external ACCA professional exams, will need to be registered with the ACCA and enter for the relevant examinations (at the student's own responsibility and cost).
***Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- This programme is fully accredited by the ACCA at the Fundamentals Level
- There are flexible entry points onto the Advanced Diploma to recognise the ACCA Fundamentals exams you have already passed
- On successful completion of the programme you will be able to demonstrate a wide range of professional skills - making you more attractive to employers
- You will receive high quality student support via the student manager team who will oversee your academic progression
- English Language support provided as part of the programme
- You will be prepared to undertake the ACCA Professional Level examinations either during the programme or once you have graduated
- BPP University will manage all your assessments and exemptions from the ACCA F1 to F9 papers
- You will have access to comprehensive online learning resources and support to supplement your face-to-face tuition
- You will study both accounting and finance giving you a broad understanding of contemporary issues in these disciplines
- Learning materials are provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA approved provider for content