Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
Our Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro) is specifically designed to give you the necessary skills, knowledge and hands-on experience needed to become a safe and competent Chiropractor. The four-year route is perfect if you are coming straight from A-levels or equivalent, and includes three years of intensive academic and practical studies, with full-time clinic work in year four. Our five-year programme has been specifically designed for adult learners and allows you to fit your studies around other commitments.
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic offers a four-year (full-time) and a five-year (full-time extended) integrated Masters in Chiropractic, both of which are accredited by the General Chiropractic Council (GCC). This means that you are qualified to apply to register with the GCC, the statutory body regulating Chiropractic in the UK.
The four-year programme is also accredited by the European Council on Chiropractic Education (ECCE). This means that you have the ability to work in European states that recognise the ECCE and are eligible to sit entry examinations in most accredited areas worldwide. We advise all applicants to check in advance the legal status of any countries or states that may be of interest to them.
The Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro) is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September (four,years, full-time)
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
Classroom, practical labs and clinic
| Assessment |
Assignments, exams, group presentations, practical assessments and structured clinical exams
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: ucas.com
Four year programme code: B320
Five year extended code: BH20
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- There is a very high tutor-to-student ratio in technique classes
- You will manage your own list of patients under supervision
- You will learn a broad range of practical techniques and skills
- You will experience clinical work from the first year
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^
- All hands-on training is taught by practising Chiropractors
- We are the only university to offer a chiropractic programme in the North of England
- You will gain knowledge and confidence from expert and relevant tutors
- You will complete a dedicated business skills module in your final year that focuses on setting up your own practice