LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law
Our LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law degree focuses on the practice of commercial law in an international context. English law is accepted for many global transactions and aspiring corporate and commercial lawyers will appreciate the specialised modules on this programme.
Recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Bar Standards Board (BSB) as a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD), it is perfect if you want to move on to the Legal Practice Course (LPC) to be a solicitor or the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) if you aim to be a barrister. You can also use the knowledge and skills you have learnt to open the doors to a variety of other rewarding careers.
The LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Two-years, full-time accelerated
Four-to-six-years, part-time (daytime)
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
We use different methods of assessment depending on the module. These include: portfolio coursework, seen and unseen assessments and examinations
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: ucas.com
Three year programme code: M221
Two year accelerated code: M225
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- You will join a world-renowned law school with exclusive, global law firm clients
- It is a practical law degree designed to meet employer needs and taught by experienced legal professionals and academics
- You will be fully supported through your degree by academic lecturers and a dedicated pastoral student manager
- You will have access to live webcast lectures and 24/7 access to recorded lectures and study notes online
- You can, subject to BPP University’s general eligibility and admission criteria, secure a place on our LPC or MA (LPC) with Business if you obtain a minimum 2.2 on our LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law degree
- English law is accepted for many global transactions and aspiring corporate and commercial lawyers will appreciate the value of specialised modules in Commercial Law
- All modules within the programme are practice-focused, designed to enhance your employability
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^