BPP University’s LLB (Hons) is a practice-facing law programme which has been designed with employers to ensure the programme teaches ‘practice-ready’ skills that enhance your employability in a legal context. It is suitable for those who want to move on to the Legal Practice Course (LPC) if you want to be a Solicitor, the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) if you aim to be a Barrister, or those who want to use the knowledge and skills they have learnt to open the doors to a variety of rewarding careers. You can tailor your degree with a range of specialised electives or opt for our LLB (Hons) International Commercial Law.
The LLB (Hons) is awarded by BPP University.
|Birmingham, Leeds, London Waterloo, Manchester|
|Study Options||UCAS Code||Start date||Fees (per year)|
|3 years full-time; 2 years accelerated; 4 - 6 years part-time day|| M100 (3 year) |
M101 (2 year)
| September, January |
|Delivery Mode||Duration||School||Subject Area|
|Classroom, Distance Learning||2-6 years||BPP Law School||Law|
|*Please note that modules run subject to demand, therefore not all modules may run in every location and it may not be possible to study your first choice of electives during your programme.|
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Gain practical legal experience by working on real cases through our Pro Bono Centre from year two onwards – and potentially use your experiences to count towards your degree in our Independent Experience Project module
- You can apply for a student loan for both study options - classroom-based learning and online
- Our LLB (Hons) is a practical law degree designed with employers and taught by experienced legal professionals and legal academics
- You will be fully supported through your degree by academic lecturers and a dedicated student manager
- Dedicated revision programme for BPP University law students to support you through your exams and assessments
- All classes and materials are available online for consolidation, revision and catch-up consisting of live and online classes and lectures dependent on location - (see locations tab below for full details)
- Flexible start dates in September, January and May at a choice of multiple city centre locations
- Specialist legal careers advice available as soon as you accept your place, until you secure your first legal position
- Tailor your LLB (Hons) through a choice of specialised electives from all areas and types of practice, from Family Law and Armed Conflict through to Medical Law, Employment Law and Banking Law
- Pace your study over 2 or 3 years full-time, or 4–6 years part-time day, with the ability to accelerate or decelerate your learning to suit your study profile (changing pace of study may have fee implications)
- Secure a place on our Career Guaranteed LPC or MA (LPC with Business) if you obtain a minimum 2.2 degree
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^