This practical law degree is designed to help you become career-ready by giving you the skills you need to succeed in legal practice. Recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Bar Standards Board (BSB) as a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD), it is perfect if you want to move on to the Legal Practice Course (LPC) to be a solicitor, or undertake the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) if you aim to be a barrister. You may also want to use the knowledge and skills you have learnt to open the doors to a variety of other rewarding careers.
The LLB (Hons) degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Locations|| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Two-years, full-time accelerated
Four-to-six-years, part-time (daytime)
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, examinations (oral and written) and computer-based assessments
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: ucas.com
Three year programme code: M100
Two year accelerated code: M101
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- You will join a world-renowned law school with exclusive, global law firm clients
- It is a practical law degree designed to meet employer needs and taught by experienced legal professionals and academics
- You will be fully supported through your degree by academic lecturers and a dedicated pastoral student manager
- All modules within the programme are practice-focused, designed to enhance your employability in a legal context; you will develop the ability to undertake legal research, identify legal issues and put forward appropriate solutions, analyse cases and statutes and construct legal arguments
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^
- You can, subject to BPP University’s general eligibility and admission criteria, secure a place on our LPC or MA (LPC) with Business if you obtain a minimum 2.2 on our LLB (Hons) degree
- You may study specialised electives from all areas and types of practice including: Family Law, Intellectual Property Law, Medical Law, Employment Law and Company Law
- We offer a dedicated revision programme for BPP University’s law students to support you through your exams and assessments
- You will have access to live webcast lectures and 24/7 access to recorded lectures and study notes online