In-Sessional Academic Skills
Our In-Sessional Academic Skills course is perfect if you are an international BPP University student who wants, or are required*, to improve your academic skills while studying your undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme. The course takes place during your first term, alongside your degree studies. You may have to attend the course as a condition of starting your degree or other programme. If this is the case, it will be a compulsory part of your studies.
*This course is compulsory for students who have been accepted onto an undergraduate programme with the Business School with an overall IELTS level of 6.0
|Location|| Start Date |
January, May and September
| Length of programme || Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Written and oral tests in reading, writing, speaking and listening
| How to apply |
To apply for In-Sessional Academic Skills you must first be registered on a BPP University programme.
- You will learn from experienced academics and tutors
- You can study alongside your degree, with timetabled classes
- You will develop English skills for academic purposes and increase your confidence
- You will develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in an academic setting
- You will have access to online resources on BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allowing you to access the materials anytime, anywhere
- Start dates of this course match the start dates for BPP University’s academic programmes