International Extended Degree in Business Management
These International Extended Degrees will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in a corporate setting or in your own business. These four-year programmes offer a wide range of choices including finance, marketing, and human resources, key subjects like entrepreneurship and innovation and provide pathways to relevant professional qualifications.
The first year of these four-year degrees covers a range of essential subjects that will offer you a thorough grounding in the skills that underpin your degree. These include English Language, Study and Communication Skills, plus core academic subjects such as Introduction to Accounting, Introduction to Economics and Introduction to Business Studies. This prepares you for years two to four of the degree, whichever programme you choose.
The International Extended Degree is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
* BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance available in Manchester
| Start Date |
September, January and May
| Length of programme |
Four years full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, seen and unseen assessments, examinations and group presentations
|How to apply|
- Designed specifically for international students to gain the business-critical academic, language and professional skills needed to study for a degree in the UK
- You will have a minimum of 16 hours face-to-face tuition in the first year including breaks, plus homework and self-study
- Full range of support including personal tutors and ‘study-buddies’ to help you adjust when you first arrive
- Four year CAS available for international students who require a Tier 4 visa