International Foundation Certificate (IFC) in Business Management*
Our International Foundation Certificate (IFC) in Business Management is the ideal preparation for progressing to one of our undergraduate business or accounting degrees. When combined with your BSc (Hons) degree, it forms the first year of BPP University’s four-year extended BSc (Hons) degree. The modules are designed to give you a thorough grounding in the skills that underpin your chosen programme.
Subjects include English for Academic Purposes, plus core academic subjects in business, accounting, economics, numeracy and data analysis. We also offer an online study mode to enable students to benefit from flexible study, without compromising on the quality of your learning.
International Foundation Certificate (IFC) in Business Management is awarded by BPP University.
| Location |
London Shepherd’s Bush
| Start Date |
January, May and September
| Length of programme |
Two terms (full-time) 20 hours a week over 10 weeks
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
We use different methods of assessment depending on the module. These include: portfolio coursework, seen and unseen assessments and examinations
|How to apply|
*Subject to validation
- Our English language provision is accredited by the British Council
- Receive assistance from personal tutors and international student advisers to help you settle in and increase your confidence when you study our face-to-face option
- If you choose classroom study, you will have a minimum of 16 hours face-to-face tuition, plus homework and self-study to undertake each week
- You will have access to online resources on BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- Guaranteed progression onto your BPP University business or accounting degree on successful completion of all the programme assessments**
- A choice of start dates for added flexibility
- Learn from a mix of academic and management professionals
- Study books and online study materials are included within the fees