Extended IFC in Business Management, Legal Studies or Psychology
Our Extended International Foundation Certificate (EIFC) in Business Management, Legal Studies or Psychology is the ideal preparation for progressing to one of our undergraduate business, accounting, law or psychology degrees.
Following a first term of Academic English language studies the modules are designed to give you a thorough grounding in the skills that underpin your chosen programme.
Subjects include English Language, Study and Communication Skills, plus core academic subjects in your chosen field.
|Location|| Start Date |
January, May, July and September
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
We use different methods of assessment depending on the module. These include: portfolio coursework, seen and unseen assessments and examinations
|How to apply|
- Our English courses and delivery are accredited by the British Council
- Guaranteed progression onto your BPP University degree on successful completion of all the programme assessments
- Learn from a mix of academic and management professionals
- Reinforce your understanding through small group workshops and extensive online support
- Study books and online study materials are included within the fees
- You will have access to online resources on BPP University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allowing you to revise anytime, anywhere
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need for entry onto BPP University’s degree programmes
- Receive assistance from personal tutors and international student advisors to help you settle in and increase your Confidence
- Obtain the knowledge, skills and confidence to progress to the next level of study
- You will have a minimum of 16 hours face-to-face tuition including breaks, plus homework and self-study to undertake
- A choice of start dates for added flexibility