BSc (Hons) Psychology
Our BSc (Hons) Psychology degree offers an ideal foundation if you are aiming to become a practicing psychologist or for other employment routes including human resources, marketing, research or media and communications. It will provide you with a sound foundation in all the key areas of psychology and specialist fields including cognitive, biological, developmental, social, clinical, health, organisational, forensic psychology and neuroscience.
The programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and provides eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
The BSc (Hons) Psychology degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
September and January
| Length of programme |
Three years, full-time
| Modes of study |
Classroom and pre-recorded lectures
| Assessment |
Written exams, assignments, essays, group presentations and project reports
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: ucas.com
Three year programme code: C800
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Learn through our unique workshop-based delivery - all our face-to-face teaching is based on interactive workshops, problem-based learning and practical application
- You will develop specialist knowledge and capabilities in specific areas of psychology which could include clinical, health, educational, forensic and organisational areas
- We only have small groups of students in workshops and seminars, with no lecture theatre or large group teaching so we can help you focus on applying psychology to everyday life and future employment or study
- We have a number of options for student internships and research training to increase your opportunities for professional development
- The psychology department run three research groups that students are able to partake in, covering health, clinical, social, political and neuroscientific research
- Based in central London and close to transport links, shops and restaurants
- You will develop professional, intellectual, methodological and practical skills through our unique teaching structure of problem-based learning and application of psychological knowledge to real world scenarios
- All our lectures are pre-recorded and viewable and downloadable online, so you can have flexibility in when and where you chose to view them
- Intakes starting in September and January
- Teaching undertaken by psychology academic experts with strong research profiles, who are able to demonstrate excellence in selected areas of research and practice
- Receive help planning your future with a bespoke three-year careers plan for psychology students, featuring guidance with placements and job applications
- Funding is available through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^