BSc (Hons) Psychology
Our BSc (Hons) Psychology degree offers an ideal foundation if you are aiming to become a practising psychologist or for other employment routes including human resources, marketing research or communications. It provides you with a sound foundation in all the key areas of psychology and specialist fields including cognitive, biological, developmental, social, clinical health, organisational, forensic psychology and neuroscience. The programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and provides eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
The BSc (Hons) Psychology degree is awarded by BPP University.
September and January
Length of programme
Three years full-time
Modes of study
Written exams, assignments, group presentations and project reports
How to apply
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS: ucas.ac.uk
Three year programme code: C800
For part-time applications please contact: email@example.com
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
- Our programme is accredited by The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- It enables the development of professional, intellectual, methodological and practical skills through workshops
- It enables you to develop specialist knowledge and capabilities in specific areas of psychology including clinical, health, educational, forensic and organisational
- Funding available through Scholarships, interest-free payment plans and Future Finance student loans^
- You will gain an in-depth grounding in theory and research
- It prepares you for employment, future study, or training for professional practice
- It provides you with career-planning workshops and research internships in the department’s research projects