BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
Our BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance degree is designed to help you develop the desirable skills and knowledge required for a successful career in the financial sector. Recognised by the Chartered Banker Institute, this programme includes a range of compulsory modules that enable you to apply for Associate Chartered Banker status upon successful completion. This programme also provides you with the teaching required to undertake external, professionally recognised exams leading to qualifications, such as the CISI IAD,CISI Diploma in Corporate Finance and Investment Management Certificate and Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA® Level I.
The BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location|| Start Date |
| Length of programme |
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
Coursework, group presentation, group project, portfolio, examinations and a supervised, independent, financial services project
| How to apply |
All applications for full-time undergraduate programmes should be made online through UCAS www.ucas.com
Three year programme code: N390
Two year accelerated code: N391
^ Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
*Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
- Learn with BPP University Business School, an Investment Management Certificate Advantage Partner (IMC) with an outstanding reputation with professional bodies in the sector
- You have the choice to graduate in as little as two-years, full-time with the accelerated programme
- You can follow an embedded study route that leads to the opportunity to apply for Associate Chartered Banker status
- Benefit from small classes from year two onwards
- Experience the environment of acclaimed banking institutions through field trips and guest lectures
- Study in the heart of the City of London – the UK’s largest financial centre
- Choose elective modules which will prepare you for prestigious professional qualifications: Investment Management Certificate (IMC), Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Level I
- Receive excellent support from tutors and a dedicated student manager
- Enjoy the flexibility of live, online lectures and 24/7 access to recorded lectures
- Consider funding through scholarships, interest-free payment plans, the Student Loans Company (visit slc.co.uk for eligibility criteria and application form) and Future Finance student loans^