Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Level Papers
The ACCA professional accountancy qualification will equip you for long-term success as it is globally recognised for delivering both financial and accounting skills. This means that you will be prepared to undertake a variety of different roles within the sector. Studying for the ACCA Professional Papers with BPP University will provide you with the technical and business skills you need for a career in practice or commerce.
You will benefit from lecturers who have practitioner expertise. You will be further supported by sector-leading materials. This combination will enable you to develop the skills you need to succeed in your professional exams. Our ACCA tuition uses materials provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA-approved provider for content. Furthermore, tuition takes place in centres that are Platinum-Approved by the ACCA – the highest accreditation possible.
|Location|| Start Date |
September, February and March
| Length of programme |
One year full-time
| Modes of study |
| Assessment |
These are provided by the external professional body (ACCA) and are written examinations
| How to apply |
You need to register with ACCA before applying to BPP University. Visit accaglobal.com, call +44(0) 141 582 2000 or email email@example.com
You need to include your ACCA registration number in your application to BPP University To apply online, please visit: bppuniversity.ac.uk/applyonline.
- Tuition takes place in ACCA Platinum- Approved centres
- Comprehensive online learning resources and support to supplement your face-to-face tuition
- Integrated study – guidance and support right up to your external ACCA exams
- Performance and pass rates exceed the ACCA’s Platinum targets
- Our ACCA Professional Level Papers teaching uses materials provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA-approved provider for content
- Dedicated ACCA tutors with subject expertise and industry experience