BPP's CIMA programmes
All of our CIMA programmes are based on two key things. We have over 40 years of experience in helping students to pass their exams, so we know exactly what is required. We also have a proven educational model that delivers excellent pass rates through its ongoing testing, structured support and focus on exam success.
One programme per Objective Test exam
Our Objective Test programmes are based around early and ongoing testing to reinforce learning, enabling you to feel comfortable in the exam and achieve the 70% pass mark.
- Programmes can be studied at your own pace however, they are designed to take between 6-8 weeks to cover the full syllabus and then sit your CBA
- Focuses on exam standard question practice from the start as part of the learning process, in an online environment that mirrors the real CBA
- Helps you to quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses and build your confidence step by step to exam success – checking your understanding as you go means no need for a separate revision course.
- Extensive online and hardcopy question bank with detailed explanations – approximately 500 questions per paper
- "Case Study Bridging Questions" enabling you to start thinking about your Case Study exam as soon as you have passed your OT
One programme per Case Study
Designed, developed and delivered by our CIMA case study experts with a proven record of success. Our average pass rate for case study exams is 81% (this is based on all BPP students for all sittings from Feb 2015 through to May 2016), compared to the institute average of 60%. We have also trained first placed Prizewinners in every sitting so far.
- Proven track record of preparing students for exam success
- Our case study experts tailor the programme for each sitting based on each new pre-seen, taking account of what they have seen in recent sittings of the real Case Study exams
- You will be taken through detailed pre-seen analysis and 3 full mock exams based on the real pre-seen case study with full solutions, debriefs and marking schemes
- All mocks attempted using an online exam environment that replicates the real exam so you know exactly what to expect on exam day, and are confident using the software.
- A comprehensive suite of online resources to refresh any technical areas before and during the programme
Case Study Final Mock Programme
For additional exam practice we offer an Case Study Final Mock programme based on the real pre-seen. This is available either In Centre or via our Online Classroom Live where you can attempt a real pre-seen based mock exam which will be marked in detail and 1:1 feedback provided. You will also be given a full debrief of the exam by our expert case study tutors