Professional Skills Course (PSC)
BPP have been announced as the first training provider to deliver Professional Skills Core* and ALL 24 hours of Electives though an Online Live platform by Solicitors Regulation Authority. With this new offering in place, BPP can provide flexible learning options to allow students time to work at their own pace. This is an extension of BPP’s face-to-face learning delivery, which is a key differentiator against other self-study distance learning courses. This approach is of benefit to both employers and students who are required to work on 3 core modules and 24 hours of elective study.
The PSC is compulsory for those training to become a solicitor. You are required to complete three core modules and 24 hours of electives. The course is regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
* Excludes Advocacy & Communication skills and the Financial & Business skills exam which must be completed in the classroom.
Study in a way that suits you – with the freedom to fast track your modules or complete them at a more relaxed pace.
A certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited following attendance, which should then be submitted to the appropriate professional awarding body.
This is not a BPP University programme or award.
- Flexible learning options, so you can set your own pace
- Progress to the Higher Rights of Audience qualification
- Study in a location to suit you or via Online Classroom Live
- Gain reassurance through our consistently high first-time pass rates
- Discounts available on the list price of BPP CPD courses with a BPP membership
- Opportunities for enhanced personal development when you qualify
- Complete at a time convenient for you, with start-dates throughout the year
- Constructive feedback and support from experienced professional tutors