Professional Skills Course (PSC)
The PSC is compulsory for those training to become a solicitor. You are required to complete three core modules and 24 hours of electives. The course is regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
Study in a way that suits you – with the freedom to fast track your modules or complete them at a more relaxed pace.
A certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited following attendance, which should then be submitted to the appropriate professional awarding body. This is not a BPP University College programme or award.
- Tailor your training with 5 available routes to complete your Electives
- Discounts available on the list price of BPP CPD courses with a BPP membership
- Opportunities for enhanced personal development when you qualify
- Complete at a time convenient for you, with start-dates throughout the year
- Constructive feedback and support from experienced professional tutors
- Flexible learning options, so you can set your own pace
- Progress to the Higher Rights of Audience qualification
- Study in a location to suit you
- Gain reassurance through our consistently high first-time pass rates