New York Bar
In order to qualify as an attorney-at-law in the State of New York, you must pass the New York State Bar Exam. The exam is held in New York twice a year in February and July. BPP offer a New York Bar preparation course in partnership with Pieper Bar Review, the leading US provider. It fully prepares you to pass these challenging law exams and is tailored to lawyers who haven't studied in the US - so you don't need any prior knowledge of US Law.
A certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited following attendance, which should then be submitted to the appropriate professional awarding body.
- Revise with exam-focused sample essays, questions and exam papers
- Attend pre-recorded lectures on the key subjects tested by the New York Bar Examiners
- Have unlimited online access to every lecture
- The Pieper course offers over 170 hours of exam-focused teaching
- Study full-time or part-time, when it suits your schedule
- Benefit from peer-group study in real-time environments