Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB)
The Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) examinations is a set of professional exams for those who want to become a licenced insolvency practitioner.
Recognised both inside and outside insolvency, the JIEB is your opportunity to lay the foundations for a career in one of the UK's most rewarding professions. This is also one of the smallest professional fields with fewer than 2,000 licensed insolvency practitioners currently practising.
Choose BPP Professional Education for your JIEB insolvency practitioner training and you’ll learn your trade with experts with a background of insolvency and a track record of exam success at all levels. Our dedicated tutor staff offer the very best in tuition and guidance. Our courses are run with a blended approach with tuition provided online and classes running in state of the art training venues in London and Manchester.
New for 2017 courses, we are offering a Lifetime Pass Assurance. This means that in the event that you are unsuccessful in your exam(s), you will be able to attend the entire course for free at the next available sitting* to help you prepare for you resit.
The JIEB is awarded by JIEB. BPP Professional Education provides an excellent study programme to prepare you for the JIEB assessments. This is not a BPP University programme.
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
- The JIEB qualification is a pre-requisite for applying for an Insolvency Practitioner’s licence
- The programme opens career paths in one of the UK’s most specialised professions, with industry leading learning materials
- Lifetime Pass Assurance means you can attend the next sitting of the entire course for free if you are unsuccessful in your exams*
- A blend of live online tuition in modularized, bite-sized chunks, combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- We have over 25 years’ experience in preparing students for their JIEB exams