Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
The Investment Management Certificate (IMC) opens doors in the investment industry and teaches you to be fluent in the language of finance. Widely recognised as the definitive introduction to investment management and a prerequisite for many positions, the IMC qualification is one you won't want to be without. You will learn about the financial markets, regulations, accounting, economics and financial maths - all essential if you wish for a career in financial services. Once completed, you'll be eligible to join the CFA® UK Society, use the prestigious letters 'IMC' after your name, and join the 15,000 investment professionals who currently hold the IMC qualification.
With BPP, you can choose an IMC course option to match your current knowledge and experience level. You'll benefit from expert tutor support, classroom and distance learning options, aided by both online and physical study materials including downloadable online lectures. We even have a one day Introduction to Financial Maths course if you want to boost your maths skills and confidence. Our courses run frequently in London and Edinburgh, and distance learning is available all year round. We are so confident that our approach will lead to success in your IMC examinations that we offer Pass Assurance* on our classroom courses, allowing you to re-attend the course for free if you fail.
See our blog for a personal perspective on how IMC can help your career.
- Excellent introduction to Financial Services Industry
- Pass assurance* – resit course for free if you fail
- Online lectures and question banks
- Work towards RDR compliance requirements
- One day Introduction to Financial Maths course
- Full-time tutor support
- Legal CPD accreditation
- Online classroom and classroom study learning options
- Threshold requirement for FCA Approved Person status
- If you book Unit 1 and Unit 2 together you can benefit from a discount of up to 35% with our combined packages