Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
BPP is proud to be the only training provider of ICAS courses in England, as part of our exclusive joint venture with the ICAS – the world's first accountancy body.
The ICAS qualification is highly regarded throughout the world. It opens up a whole host of new career opportunities for you, and greatly improves your professional credibility. Indeed, for UK members the letters CA are an exclusive privilege.
As an ICAS student you will receive balanced, integrated training through a combination of classes and work experience with your employer. Ultimately you will become a highly competent professional in your field, with specialist knowledge and all-round business skills.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
BPP now offers the JIE and CPI/CPPI and CPCI qualification in Scotland in partnership with ICAS’ click here.
Key details: Ways to study
- Open the door to top finance and management jobs – globally
- Benefit from highly experienced and knowledgeable BPP tutors
- Develop specialist knowledge and all-round industry expertise
- Choose from an extensive network of training centres with excellent facilities
- Gain a leading professional accountancy qualification