ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency
The ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency learning programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner.
If you're planning a career in insolvency or intend to attempt the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) exam, it's the ideal first step. And if you're working within a related profession it's an invaluable introduction to the principles of insolvency.
Once registered for the Certificate with the ICAEW, students receive free membership to the ICAEW Insolvency Group, which offers effective support to insolvency professionals including events and regular newsletters. The group will keep you updated on regulatory changes, compliance issues and sector news.
The award is made by the ICAEW. BPP Professional Education provides an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment of the ICAEW. This is not a BPP University course.
- BPP has over 25 years of experience in training insolvency students
- Flexible, live online tuition, using BPP’s award winning online live technology
- BPP’s unrivalled and innovative live online training solution reaches individuals wherever in the world they choose to log on
- Industry leading learning materials
- Dedicated customer service team who support you every step of the way
- A team of highly experienced presenters (average teaching experience of 18+ years), who using their real life experience not only prepare you for the exam, but bring the subject to life
- Modularised learning allows you to learn in small bite-size chunks and build you knowledge as you progress throughout the programme
- Class sizes which facilitate high levels of interaction and engagement
- Consistently high pass rates