ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency
The ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency learning programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner.
If you're planning a career in insolvency or intend to attempt the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) exam, it's the ideal first step. And if you're working within a related profession it's an invaluable introduction to the principles of insolvency.
Once registered for the Certificate with the ICAEW, students receive free membership to the ICAEW Insolvency Group, which offers effective support to insolvency professionals including events and regular newsletters. The group will keep you updated on regulatory changes, compliance issues and sector news.
The award is made by the ICAEW. BPP Professional Education provides an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment of the ICAEW. This is not a BPP University course.
- A Leader in insolvency training for 20 years
- Experienced and qualified tutors
- Up-to-date learning materials
- Natural first step towards JIEB exams
- Choose where and when you sit the exam
- Study via BPP’s award winning Online Classroom Live