Higher Rights of Audience (HRA)
The Higher Rights of Audience (HRA) qualification allows you to represent your clients as a solicitor-advocate in the civil or criminal courts throughout England and Wales. This not only means a convenient, cost-efficient and complete service for your clients, it enhances your professional capabilities, standing and fee earning potential too. Our course presenters are experts in their field, with a proven track record in preparing candidates for the both the criminal and civil assessments. Their experience and expert guidance will ensure you are fully prepared.
A certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited following attendance, which should then be submitted to the appropriate professional awarding body. This is not a BPP University programme or award.
- Higher Rights of Audience can enhance your professional capability and fee-earning power
- BPP is an in-house Higher Rights training provider for several leading law firms
- Expert tutors with hands-on, professional experience
- Learn from an experienced provider of Higher Rights of Audience courses
- Learning and study notes are based on the SRA's written standards