Foundations in Accountancy (also known as FIA)
Foundations in Accountancy (also known as FIA) is the perfect starting point for a career in accounting and finance. If you're a school-leaver, have no accounting experience, or would like to start the ACCA qualification but don't have the minimum academic qualifications, this is the place to begin.
This suite of awards from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) covers a range of core skills and looks at the wider role of the accountant in business. With each qualification you complete, you'll be better prepared to take your career to the next level.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This is not a BPP University course.
Introducing BPP Momentum
When it comes to studying for your Foundations in Accountancy (also known as FIA), we believe that support and motivation make a significant difference which is why we introduced BPP Momentum across all our study modes, allowing you to get the structure and support you need without compromising on flexibility. With BPP Momentum you will be able to track your progress identifying your strengths and weaknesses using the Achievement Ladder and with the support of Programme Advisors and a dedicated Tutor should you fall behind we’ll get you back on track to exam success.
- Apprenticeship funding available, provided you meet the apprenticeship criteria
- Completion of the Diploma allows entry on to the ACCA qualification
- Expert tuition: tuition takes place in ACCA Platinum-approved centres from expert tutors with many years of teaching experience
- Flexible options allow you to study how, when and where you want
- Dedicated tutor support (In Centre Classroom and online classroom courses)