Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency (CPPI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency (CPPI) is your first step towards a successful career in insolvency. The CPPI will give you a solid knowledge of the matters of personal insolvency law and practice – and can act as a stepping-stone towards taking the Joint Insolvency Exam Board (JIEB) exams. This is not to be confused with the CPI, which covers all areas of insolvency.
BPP Professional Education is the leading name in insolvency training in the UK* – so you know you're in the best possible hands. Once you've passed the exam you'll be entitled to apply for Affiliate membership of the Insolvency Practitioners Association. If you become a member, you will be able to describe yourself as an 'Insolvency Technician'.
New for 2017 courses, we are offering a Lifetime Pass Assurance. This means that in the event that you are unsuccessful in your exam(s), you will be able to attend the entire course for free at the next available sitting** to help you prepare for you resit.
This award is by the professional body. BPP Professional Education provide an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment. This is not a BPP University course.
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
*BPP were the first training provider running insolvency courses for 21 years with no other training providers in the market.
⁰Based on December 2015 sitting **terms and conditions apply
- CPPI training is a great first step for an insolvency career, an excellent starting point for JIEB exams, with no previous experience or qualifications needed
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner, with industry leading learning materials
- Enables affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency widely recognised both inside and outside the insolvency field
- A blend of live online tuition in modularised, bite-sized chunks, combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- We have over 25 years’ experience in preparing students for their CPPI exams, with consistently high pass rates.
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner
- Lifetime Pass Assurance means you can attend the next sitting of the entire course for free if you are unsuccessful in your exams*