Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency (CPPI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency (CPPI) is your first step towards a successful career in insolvency. The CPPI will give you a solid knowledge of the matters of personal insolvency law and practice – and can act as a stepping-stone towards taking the Joint Insolvency Exam Board (JIEB) exams. This is not to be confused with the CPI, which covers all areas of insolvency.
BPP Professional Education is the leading name in insolvency training in the UK* – so you know you're in the best possible hands. Once you've passed the exam you'll be entitled to apply for Affiliate membership of the Insolvency Practitioners Association. If you become a member, you will be able to describe yourself as an 'Insolvency Technician'.
This award is by the professional body. BPP Professional Education provide an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment. This is not a BPP University course.
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
*BPP were the first training provider running insolvency courses for 21 years with no other training providers in the market.
⁰Based on December 2015 sitting
- CPPI training is a great first step for an insolvency career specialising in personal insolvency
- Excellent starting point for JIEB personal exam
- A blend of live online tuition at regular intervals combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- Enables affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner in this field
- No previous experience or qualifications needed
- Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Insolvency widely recognised both inside and outside the insolvency field
- Increase your chances of passing with our 91% pass rate (based on December 2015 sitting).