Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) is a great first step to developing your career in insolvency – a qualification that's recognised both inside and outside the insolvency profession. It can also be used as a stepping stone to attempting the Joint Insolvency Examination Board Exams (JIEB), which must be passed before applying for an Insolvency Practitioner's Licence.
Choose BPP Professional Education for your CPI training and study with a training provider offering the very best tuition and guidance.
Our professionally qualified training team are experts in guiding students to success in insolvency examinations, having 17 years of experience in preparing candidates to succeed.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA)
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
This award is by the professional body. BPP Professional Education provide an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment. This is not a BPP University course.
⁰Based on December 2015 sitting
- CPI training is a great first step for an insolvency career
- Excellent starting point for JIEB exams
- A blend of live online tuition at regular intervals combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- Enables affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner
- No previous experience or qualifications needed
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency widely recognised both inside and outside the insolvency field
- Increase your chances of passing with our 100% pass rate (based on December 2015 sitting).