Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) is a great first step to developing your career in insolvency – a qualification that's recognised both inside and outside the insolvency profession. It can also be used as a stepping stone to attempting the Joint Insolvency Examination Board Exams (JIEB), which must be passed before applying for an Insolvency Practitioner's Licence.
Choose BPP Professional Education for your CPI training and study with a training provider offering the very best tuition and guidance.
Our professionally qualified training team are expert in guiding students to success in insolvency examinations, having 17 years of experience in preparing candidates to succeed.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA)
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
- CPI training a great first step for an insolvency career
- Excellent starting point for JIEB exams
- No previous experience or qualifications needed
- Classroom courses in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency widely recognised
- Online distance learning option
- Enables Affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Above average national pass rates