Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) is a great first step to developing your career in insolvency – a qualification that's recognised both inside and outside the insolvency profession. It can also be used as a stepping stone to attempting the Joint Insolvency Examination Board Exams (JIEB), which must be passed before applying for an Insolvency Practitioner's Licence.
Choose BPP Professional Education for your CPI training and study with a training provider offering the very best tuition and guidance.
Our professionally qualified training team are experts in guiding students to success in insolvency examinations, having 17 years of experience in preparing candidates to succeed.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA)
New for 2017 courses, we are offering a Lifetime Pass Assurance. This means that in the event that you are unsuccessful in your exam(s), you will be able to attend the entire course for free at the next available sitting* to help you prepare for your resit.
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
This award is by the professional body. BPP Professional Education provide an excellent study programme to prepare you for the assessment. This is not a BPP University course.
⁰Based on December 2015 sitting
- CPI training is a great first step for an insolvency career, an excellent starting point for JIEB exams, with no previous experience or qualifications needed
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner, with industry leading learning materials
- Enables affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency widely recognised both inside and outside the insolvency field
- A blend of live online tuition in modularised, bite-sized chunks, combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- We have over 25 years’ experience in preparing students for their CPI exams, with consistently high pass rates (100% in December 2015 sitting)
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner
- Lifetime Pass Assurance means you can attend the next sitting of the entire course for free if you are unsuccessful in your exams*