Certificate of Proficiency in Corporate Insolvency (CPCI)
The Certificate of Proficiency in Corporate Insolvency (CPCI) is a new qualification launched by the IPA in 2014. It is a great first step to developing your career in insolvency – a qualification that's recognised both inside and outside the insolvency profession. It can also be used as a stepping stone to attempting the Joint Insolvency Examination Board Exams (JIEB), which must be passed before applying for an Insolvency Practitioner's Licence.
Choose BPP Professional Education for your CPCI training and you'll study with a training provider offering the very best in tuition and guidance. This study programme is provided by BPP Professional Education and is not a BPP University course.
Our professionally qualified training team are expert in guiding students to success in insolvency examinations, and BPP have over 20 years of experience in preparing candidates to succeed in insolvency examinations.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA).
New for 2017 courses, we are offering a Lifetime Pass Assurance. This means that in the event that you are unsuccessful in your exam(s), you will be able to attend the entire course for free at the next available sitting* to help you prepare for you resit.
We also offer this course in Scotland in partnership with ICAS
- CPCI training is a great first step for an insolvency career, an excellent starting point for JIEB exams, with no previous experience or qualifications needed
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner, with industry leading learning materials
- Enables affiliate membership of Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Certificate of Proficiency in Corporate Insolvency widely recognised both inside and outside the insolvency field
- A blend of live online tuition in modularised, bite-sized chunks, combined with face to face Revision & Mock courses in state of the art venues in London & Manchester
- We have over 25 years’ experience in preparing students for their CPCI exams, with consistently high pass rates.
- The programme provides a practical introduction to the work of an insolvency practitioner
- Lifetime Pass Assurance means you can attend the next sitting of the entire course for free if you are unsuccessful in your exams*