Capital Markets Programme (formerly the Certificate in Investments)
The CISI Capital Markets Programme (formerly known as the Certificate in Investments) is a wide range of qualifications for individuals working within the financial services industry. Our CISI Capital Markets programme has been designed specifically for professionals looking to further their career in financial services. Passing these exams is one way to prove the competence required to achieve 'approved person' status.
Of course, you'll need to select the qualification that's most appropriate to you and your career goals. With BPP Professional Education, you can choose from all four options, including Securities, Derivatives, Financial Derivatives and Commodity Derivatives*. The Capital Markets Programme is accredited by Ofqual as the Level 3 Certificates in Investments.
The Level 3 Certificate in Corporate Finance develops the required knowledge to work within the corporate finance industry. It explores corporate finance legislation, regulation and techniques and provides you with an understanding of how corporate finance transactions are developed to meet the needs of a client. The Certificate in Corporate Finance is jointly offered by the CISI and ICAEW as part of the corporate finance programmes. This is aimed at individuals working in corporate finance, who need to demonstrate a sound understanding of the industry. The Certificate in Corporate Finance has its own regulatory unit, as well as a technical foundation unit.
We have an exceptional record of success – having guided over 50,000 delegates through the various Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) Certificates.
BPP Professional Education prepares you for exams that are assessed and awarded by The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI). All CISI awards are made by the professional body CISI. BPP Professional Education provides an excellent series of study programmes to prepare you for the CISI assessments. This is not a BPP University course.
* The CISI are retiring the Commodity Derivatives unit, which will be examined for the last time on 31st December 2014. There will be a planned syllabus update on 22nd March 2014, and syllabus v6 will be available until 31st December 2014. This period allows adequate time for any candidates preparing for the exam, and also allows for any re-sits.
Any candidate who needs a qualification that covers Commodity Derivatives can find this subject covered in depth in the CISI Capital Markets Derivatives unit. Please refer to the CISI website for further details.
- BPP is a CISI accredited training provider
- Proven online and printed study materials
- A choice of training towards seven different CISI Certificates
- Repeat the course free of charge should you not succeed first time
- Study in London, with the option to sit your regulatory units in Edinburgh
- Excellent first time exam pass rate
- Experienced full-time tutors with industry experience
- Classroom or distance learning options available